GWBAA welcomes new members. GWBAA was formed in 2005 and its key goals include:
- Representing business aviation interests in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia (“the Greater Washington area”);
- Working to enhance communications among and to enhance the professional livelihood of its members;
- Educating its members regarding changes in regulations, safety and technological issues;
- Providing educational and other support activities to advance the interests of business aviation within the Greater Washington area;
- Ensuring that business aviation’s interests are properly represented and reviewed when changes are being considered by the regional FAA offices; local airport management; city, county, and other local government; state legislature groups; and U.S. Congressional committees;
- Promoting business aviation so that the public can understand the community benefits and the significant role that business aviation plays within the local and national air transportation system and economy.
GWBAA is a regional affiliate of the National Business Aviation Association, Inc. (NBAA).
Membership in the GWBAA is open to both individuals and organizations, with dues structured at nominal levels - $50 for individuals and $115 for companies/groups.
By completing the membership application you acknowledge that your membership is subject to the terms of the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of GWBAA, and that your membership information may be published in the GWBAA directory.
A printable application can be downloaded here.